Almando Boochoon aka Rud3bwoy aka Rud3 – one thick little twat

Has this guy really not got the message? He’s been busted for selling pirated Rosetta Stone software which, in his deluded little childish mind, is perfectly acceptable because the people he was selling it to knew it was pirated. And he’s now been caught out trying to sell on a reptile cage which he had yet to receive delivery of, whilst simultaneously trying to get a refund on his purchase for said cage from the original seller. There are other instances of his dodgy dealings all over the web, just google his name and you’ll find a wealth of information. Almando, you need help little boy.

I have re-published my previous posts about him (I hid them when I had a clear out and started moving away from The Sims 3). You can find them, in order, here:

And just to prove how much of a big, scary man he is, he left me this charming comment after the posts:

And he still has the following account over on the TS3 forums:

So be wary if you come across him on the forums.

Thank you The Mare’s Nest for again giving us all a jolly good giggle when it comes to infantile knob ends like Almando Boochoon.

56 thoughts on “Almando Boochoon aka Rud3bwoy aka Rud3 – one thick little twat

1. rud3bwoy

LOL dam you on my dick still?dam bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and for your info me and the buyer of the reptile cage both got shafted and we are in the process of his refund

You have the most beautiful manners, really.

Thanks for the invite to suck your dick but I will decline the offer. Fuck knows what I’d catch judging by the skanky picture of you on your Twitter page.

1. Veronica

I actually got the notification (6am today) of his Facebook page being taking down.. I’m so glad ..I don’t use twitter but would love to know if it was taken down too ..any one who supports mike Vick and harms these poor dogs deserve to rot and burn in the deepest ground hole and have acid thrown on their naked body .. Please help sign the petition ..this Almando clown doesn’t deserve to buy nor sell not even look nor think about dogs

Nice. My info was right, you were selling something before you had even received it, whilst simultaneously trying to get a refund for the item. And anyone who clicks on the forum link you posted will see that.

Is all this ‘suck my dick’ meant to be offensive? Because all it shows me is how illiterate and ignorant you are.

1. rud3bwoy

See you are such a moron which makes me laugh,i sold a item which took for ever to get shipped to me 2-3 months lead time,the buyer was aware of this and didn’t mind the wait as he was on duty in the marines,as me and the seller aka reptiracks agreed upon terms he backed out on certain terms upon re selling the item to the new buyer aka nick,so i initiated a charge back on my end,they sent me the cage instead of nick before of the charge back threat,so i got the cage sold it and refunded the buyer who is nick,need i also input before even re selling the cage i went to the company for a refund of 313.00,in the end i got screwed,i gave the buyer 169.00 even tho he paid me 120 for the hassle,only got to sell the 313 cage for 50 bucks and had to buy a new cage due to the fact that it took for ever to come to me,ordered in july and it took all the way up until decemember to reach to me/nick LOL what a joke of a company

once again before you TRY and get views on your little blog bitch get the info right thank you because you know nothing of the situation other than trying to post links.also everyone knows my heatware account was hijacked

and look at my ebay feedback,once again suck my dick your blog makes me LOL.

3. rud3bwoy

Nope just shows how much of a moron you are with out doing proper research and cleary nick the buyer of the reptile cage has replied,i refunded his money and more with the mixup of everything

once again do research bitch =)

Rud3 – I’m not even going to publish the comment you left here this morning. You are a loathsome, childish, ignorant wanker of a human being. I thought it was only a matter of time before you mentioned a Simmer who recently passed away, you couldn’t help yourself could you?

You are absolutely vile. No more comments from you are going to be published on here. And as you seem so desperate for someone to suck your dick, why don’t you go and find a cheap hooker and pay her, or him, to do it for you? Someone out there must be desperate enough for the money.

WTF! I nearly choked on my sandwich when I saw this! Note to self, do not look at this post when I’m eating.

Rud3 is such a jerkface. Wish we could change his actions but it is what it is… 😦

Or in your mouth, it’s not the best thing ever to spray water all over the Mac, with them costing quite a bit. Although I don’t know why anyone would drink something while looking at the comments here, some of them are a bit…um…let’s just say nasty, because I was considering asking for brain bleach after the mental image I got from one of the comments.

I cannot comprehend what he hopes to achieve by leaving such comments on your blog. It’s not as though any potential customer of his will be impressed by his attitude and encouraged to have dealings with him. And the constant reiteration of his plea for you to interact with his dick is just plain weird.

7. Doglover94302

This same guy also has videos posted on his Facebook page of dog fights & posted an ad on the American Bully Classified Facebook page looking for dogs for fighting. When someone commented saying that’s cruel & illegal, he said “it’s just a dog.” Clearly this asshole thinks he’s untouchable & needs to be hunted down.

8. Pingback: Almando Boochoon – dog fighting and desperation. | Bluebellflora's Blog

9. rud3bwoy

lmao you idiots still riding this nice smooth cock?my fb wasn’t suspended deactivated and made a new one.also hahaha you guys must be mad the cops came and said no proof no evidence so nothing they can do LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so continue to suck on my dick because i won and all you can do is write on the net =D

10. rud3bwoy

LMAO you guys still on my dick?are you guys mad i won?mad the cops came and said there is no evidence so had to leave?mad that all you can do is write on a blog and make a petition that don’t work?LMAO o yeah my fb wasn’t suspended i deactivated it to make a new one.

SO CONTINUE TO SUCK ON MY GREAT DICK CAUSE I WON YOU LOST

1. MrsIronman

“You guys still on my dick?”

Are you still being a dick? Look, fucktard, you obviously have enough vested interest to return to these blogs and get yourself all worked up. And when was this ever about winning or losing? Damn you are dumber than a box of shit.

You lost a LONG time ago when you were outed for being an ignorant little douchecanoe. Your reputation in the simming community is destroyed, and your past illegal stunts quickly catch up to you wherever you go. So yeah, you’ve lost, asshat. It doesn’t take a pair of handcuffs to make you a loser, you’ve been one for quite sometime, and anyone who looks at this blog, or any other blog that posts about you, knows it.

So go ahead and go laugh. Go ahead and brag that you’ve “won” or that you’ve outwitted the police, and try to buy up some more dogs for fighting, you fucking idiot.

One more thing. You look like you’re attempting a New Jersey version of Gomez Addams, complete with too much fucking hair gel and not enough masculinity. You look like a fucking twat. Shave your goddamn upper lip because you look retarded. Dumbass.

1. rud3bwoy

You seem mad,are you mad that this blo and marest nest tried to bring down greatness and it didn’t work?are you mad i am still doing what i am doing and can’t do anything about it?or are you mad that you’re one of the many over weight fat white women who sit on the sims 3 all day or on forums with nothing better to do?

1. VividSims

1. Couldn’t care less about your so called “greatness.” You’re the only one around who seems to think that you’re not a grade-A fucktard.

2. I haven’t tried to do anything about what you are doing, because I know that it’ll catch up to you. No point in me doing anything because Karma will be the one to get you.

3. I don’t sit on The Sims 3 all day, or the forums. I check in every once in awhile, and I sometimes get an opportunity to fire up my game, but it’s maybe a couple to a few times a week, not daily. I have a son now, and unlike you, I have the maturity to prioritize my life.

So, good try at pretending to know anything about me. Keep trying and maybe one day you’ll get something right.

And I like how you try to throw an “overweight” insult at someone, as if that would somehow stab me. I’d rather be 700 pounds than look like your fugly ass, or have your disgusting personality.

Next time you have some kind of insult, at least try to make it original.

1. VividSims

With the free time I do get, I’m pretty sure I can do whatever the fuck I want. I run a blog, you fight dogs like a coward.

Done with your Jersey Shore retarded lookin’ ass. Keep talking all you like, but you’re only going to be talking to yourself, moron.

That would make you an over weight fat white woman then I think, no? After all, you went to all the trouble to create multiple accounts to post on the forums on the Sims 3 site. And spent considerable time downloading and uploading other peoples’ houses to try and pass off as your own. Is your over weight fat white woman alter ego called Jessica Lee? Did you forget to put your make up on in the picture you posted of yourself as Jessica?

1. rud3bwoy

actually i made multiple accounts on the sims 3 forums to get free sim points hence why my main account is still up and running while the spinoffs aren’t working.secondly only some losers like the sims 3 community would get butt hurt about someone downloading a house and editing it for there own needs,white people i tell you.and actually jessica lee wasn’t made by me was made by a friend to troll you guys just added some content to it honkey

11. rud3bwoy

i lost a long time ago?hmm that’s funny because i am still doing what i am doig and the sims community can’t do nothing nor anyone else LMAO o what a surprise another fat over white female playing the sims 3 lmao.

What are you doing Almando that no one can do anything about? And what’s an “over white female”? I find it very difficult to understand what you’re trying to say – your grasp of the English language doesn’t appear to be very good – perhaps some classes in English may help?

1. rud3bwoy

Mhmm talk about caring so much yet you still sucking on the champs dick =).

hey let me know how your blog worked out for you to try and bring me down LMAO!

Seriously, what is it with you and your penis? Why do you have to mention it in practically every comment you leave? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

1. rud3bwoy

listen we all know you want views on your little blog etc to used me to get views,but here is a tip thanks to you idiots who linked my fb account and all my other accounts i had google adsense linked to it which every time you morons clicked it earned me 50 cents per a click so thanks for the free money,how stupid could you white people be?LMAO

1. rud3bwoy

actually no again nice try.i highly doubt you made anything off this blog.compared to what i made off you morons clicking my youtube ads lmao.good day.keep sucking on the dick and trying to get fame off greatness.now back to scamming some idiots peace

2. rud3bwoy

actually i know you didn’t make money off me i can easily show you my adsense earnings but can you do the same and shut me up?o wait you can’t and considering your page views and clicks here you didn’t make shit lmao!good daynow keep sucking on the cock

13. krazyangelkat81

You know, people who talk about their dicks a lot are usually the ones not getting any. Kinda figures. Ironic thing is we all know he’s really a twat. After what he did to Hillcrest I would happily see him burn in hell. Complete and utter oxygen thief & waste of space.

1. rud3bwoy

OMG what he did to hillcrest?!!!!! TOOK HER LITTLE HOUSE EDITED AND RE UPLOADED sounds like a gaming loser stfu no one cares but you stupid white people who sit on this game all day,everyone who seen this laughed at how much you guys cared about a virtual home to get mad over someone re uploading it online lol

14. krazyangelkat81

Sorry honey I was talking about you not to you. I have nothing to say directly to someone who disrespected a dying woman and showed no remorse. You are not worth anyone’s time. Oh and don’t bring colour into it, that might matter in the USA but in the UK we are a lot more integrated so that is a pointless route to take.