To find out the current NVIDIA GeForce driver version on your Mac do the following:
- Click on the Apple logo, top left of your desktop then About This Mac.
- Now click on System Report.
- Scroll down the left hand list until you get to Software then click on Extensions. It will take a little while to load:
- Now scroll down the Extension Name list until you get to GeForce and click on it. The details will appear in the bottom section of the window:
- If you manually update your drivers through NVIDIA at any point you will get a new extension appear – GeForceWeb – this will show the current driver version of your GPU. The GeForce one won’t change unless Apple update their own drivers:
- You can tell which one your Mac is currently using because the Loaded title will say Yes or No.