- A Sulani lot, designed for Reef Finery
- 40 x 30
- No CC
- Fully play tested
- Traits – Homey, Sunny Aspect, Science Lair
- Make sure the MOO (MoveObjectsOn) cheat is enabled before placing the lot.
- Download link – https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/31359F30BC5A11E98265898789D8E217
I really miss the ability to be able to edit the town or create worlds. When I saw the Reef Finery lot in Sulani I thought it would be perfect to try and incorporate the town furniture into the lot using MOO by overhanging objects across the lot boundary as much as possible.
I have loved making this lot, it’s so tranquil and instantly calming in game!
I made the lot look like it takes over the island with ample use of MOO and placing objects right on the edge of the lot so make sure MOO is enabled before placing. You can see the difference here between MOO on and MOO off:
I used content from the following packs:
- EPs – Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get To Work
- GPs – Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Spa Day
- SPs – Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio