I’ve always loved this simple plant light but wanted a few more lighter colours. I chose marble and stone textures and added in a ceramic and gold too.
Unfortunately Tamamaro’s original CC plant light no longer seems to be available online, I have uploaded their original so my recolours will place in game and you can enjoy their lovely original colours too. You can find a viewable link on the Sims 4 Updates page here.
You will also need the The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff Pack installed for this light to place.
Original plant light by Tamamaro (needed for my recolours)
CC in pictures:
Picture – Pot – Plant
Recolours made using Photoshop and Sims 4 Studio.
If your game will not update in Origin then you need to perform a ‘super’ repair. This super repair is also great for fixing, amongst other things, the following issues:
- Greyed out Play or Install button in Origin
- Game bouncing up and down in the Dock but not loading
- Error messages appearing when trying to update.
To perform the repair do the following:
- In your Applications folder right click on the Sims 4 app and select Show Package Contents.
- Navigate to Contents > Mac OS.
- Right click on The Sims 4 and select Move to Trash. Don’t drag the file as it will only move an alias and leave the original in place. If there is another file in the folder, The Sims 4.par, leave it alone.
- Now open Origin, click on The Sims 4 in your Games Library and click on Download.
Your game should now be up to date. This fix can be applied as many times as needed.
This problem has been around for a while and affected some Mac users but not all.
When you play your game the screen will flicker and changing certain graphics options in-game doesn’t fix it.
Edge Smoothing settings in the Graphics Options in-game.
Play around with the Edge Smoothing settings in the Graphics Options menu. Try turning it off if you have it on or lowering it if you have it on high. Also try raising it if you have it on low.
Thanks to the wonderful people who have confirmed the issue and solution over on this thread at AHQ.